We understand getting reimbursement for medical foods and exempt infant formulas is important to many families and individuals living with a metabolic disorder. It may also influence medical decisions and the ability to maintain diet for life.
Our coverage team is here to help you navigate your insurance, Medicaid plans and guide you, from start to finish, through the medical food coverage and reimbursement process.
The Nutricia Connect Coverage Team can provide personal assistance to:
- Obtain prior authorization for all Nutricia products, such as Periflex®, Anamix®, Lophlex®, PhenylAde® and other Metabolic products
- Work with employers’ Human Resource department to find ways to cover formula
- Answer questions regarding Medicaid or claims submissions
- Verify eligibility and confirm benefits
- Provide guidance to correct billing errors
- Find in-network supplier to fulfill formula needs
- Appeal a denied claim
...and much more!
Call 1-800-605-0410 or email Coverage@Nutricia.com today to start receiving personalized assistance with your insurance coverage matters.
Coverage Tips Get Started Form FAQs
We successfully help 9 out of 10 people obtain formula coverage!