- 1 large zucchini
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 ring of red onion, diced
- 10 black olives
- 1 handful cilantro (approx 2 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp & 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- With a spiralizer, spiralize zucchini noodles into large bowl.
- Slice tomatoes and olives and add to the zucchini.
- Top with diced red onion and handful of cilantro.
- In separate dish, mix olive oil, cumin powder, and salt. Stir so spices are blended, drizzle over vegetables and toss.
Note: this is a raw, no cook dish but can be sauteed lightly on the stove if preferred.
Makes 2 servings