- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 9 cups Loprofin Breakfast Cereal Loops
- Heat oven to 250°F
- Melt margarine in large saucepan. Stir in seasonings.
- Gradually stir in 6 cups of Loprofin Cereal Loops until evenly coated.
- Pour evenly coated cereal onto baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Add 3 more cups Loprofin Cereal Loops.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yields approximately 13 servings
1 serving = 1 cup
Tip: Try adding dried cranberries, low protein chocolate covered raisins, low protein pretzels, miniature baking M&Ms or miniature marshmallows for more variety in your snack mix! Be sure to count the extra phe.