- 1 box Loprofin Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil (if you can’t find sunflower oil, vegetable oil works fine too)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Mix ingredients until smooth and let sit for 15 minutes before pouring into the baking pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a Bundt pan well using oil or cooking spray. Pour cake mix into the greased Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40-45 minutes.
- Once done, allow baking dish to cool for at least an hour (if the cake is still warm, it will fall apart when you flip it over).
- Use a knife to loosen the edges of the cake in the bundt pan.
- Then cover the Bundt pan with a plate or flat dish, gently flip over and tap the bottom so that the Bundt cake falls to the flat surface in one piece.
- Now the cake is ready to decorate!
The cake featured in the recipe photo is decorated with a simple glaze made out of powered sugar and water. This recipe’s nutritional information reflects the chocolate cake only (and not the addition of a simple glaze).
Makes about 12 servings.